Let’s face it — the reason we exhibit at trade shows is for leads. Demand generation. Finding peospects and expanding relationships with customers. Business cards are time-tested contact data vessels, but what if you want to qualify, or gather more data at an event. With technology, capturing leads’ contact info “on the floor” at events has never been easier. Modern technology gives trade show planners and attendees the tools needed for a flawless lead generation experience. These five mobile applications will bring you the easiest systems for capturing information from those you meet and for generating new leads.
Innovative Apps That Will Enhance Your Lead Capture Experience
Zoho offers multiple tools with one account, and calls itself “the operating system for business.” The functions of the tools provided by Zoho include sales & marketing, email and collaboration, business process, finance, help desk, and human resources. The contact management function provides one place for all of your contacts where you can track deals and tasks in collaboration with your entire team. Intelligent search features and smart email templates will help you find what you’re looking for quickly and improve your productivity. Zoho, like many CRMs can be used in your booth to detail specific questions and buying intentions of those leads you meet on the floor. Contacts can be passed on for follow up to the right resource and are ready to be worked before the show ends. And Zoho is one of the most cost-effective tools for any team, and can easily be used just by the trade show team without having to buy extra seats in expensive solutions that are used by the professional sales team.
If you want to run events better, faster, and smarter, Harvest Your Data may be right for you. With this app, you can capture leads at conference events without using the Internet. This means that you can fill in your forms anytime, anywhere. Crowded rooms with no reception or limited wi-fi are no barrier to your data collection. This platform is designed specifically for Android or iOS tablets, and will make lead generation convenient at your next trade show.
Mobile lead capture is available anytime, anywhere with Zuant. The custom data capture forms, data integrations, and reporting are designed for an agile and mobile workforce. The platform will combine your data capture forms with digital media in a simple, elegant app. You can use this system without clunky scanners with the ability to print, check-in, and scan attendee badges as a registration tool for trade shows and events. Eloqua integration provides a quick way to opt-in to campaigns so you can keep up to date with customers and prospects.
G2Planet is the “smartest” event management solution with three platforms for corporate event management:
- EventCENTRAL – Available in two options, Enterprise and Calendar, you can improve the end-to-end processes in your event marketing or improve individual operations with this platform. Features include event connects, email blaster, CEU certification, lead capture, budgeting, speaker management, surveys, EventGREEN, and more.
- EventMAX – The industry’s most complete event production technology system, this solution includes 21 feature-rich and flexible integrated software modules. It is made up of a command center, event website, call for papers, speaker management, registration, MyEVENT, hotel room management, event networking, and 13 other functions.
- EventENGAGE – A suite of software applications for companies looking to gain from the industry or third party events that they attend, this platform enhances lead generation, research, competitive analysis, human resources recruitment, digital marketing, and loyalty and rewards using gamification. It is designed for your improved experience of other g2Planet options at trade shows, consumer shows, lifestyle events, experiential activations, sports events and tournaments, and concerts.
G2Planet’s multitude of options provides you with variety and choice in event planning and lead generation, and could be the most diverse application available to aid your lead generation efforts.
Do you want to turn your iPad, iPhone, or Android device into a magnet for new leads? If you choose iCapture to generate leads, you won’t have to deal with lost leads, double handling, or deciphering bad handwriting ever again. You can use this system for lead capture, trade show badge scanning, business card scanning, email list building, drawings and giveaways, and lead scoring. It’s the ideal solution for trade shows and exhibitions, showroom/ retail/ kiosks, outdoor events/ rallies/ concerts/ festivals, mobile workforce, and events and conferences.
Event lead generation can be tedious, but you can avoid the strain and hassle by downloading at least one of the apps in this list. Never worry about lost business cards, low data signals, or messy contact details again. Try out some of these contact capture options today, and find out which one is right for your next trade show or conference.
Latest posts by Janet Amistoso (see all)
- Simple Expense Reporting with Integrations - October 21, 2016
- Three Networking Gadgets That Are Transforming the Event Industry - October 4, 2016
- The ABC’s of Increasing Your Event’s ROI - April 28, 2016