Let’s face it. Being a meeting and event professional is not all swimming pools, fizzy drinks, and stretch limos. Many times it is the second rate hotel, a bottle of brew, and a rental car with no navigation. We can’t help with the crappy hotel your office puts you in but we can certainly help you with the gear to help you get around.
Many of us now use our phones as our primary navigation aid. My iPhone 5 used to be on the passenger seat next to me giving me turn by turn directions no matter what city I ended up in but I found a cool way to change this.
Navigation is much easier when the device is glued to the windshield… this is why all of the out of the box, one trick pony, GPS devices come with a suction cup on the back… so they stay in place at eye level. You can get this same functionality for your phone no matter the brand. The iOttie.
The iOttie One-Touch Windshield Dashboard Car Mount fits in your carry on and allows you to (((EASILY))) stick your phone to the windshield so it works just like a GPS device. You can even leave the case on, and hook it to the charger so you are not running down your battery while tooling around Portland or Miami.
Here is the write up from the iOttie Website
The iOttie One-Touch Windshield Dashboard Car Mounts main focus is functionality. Its easy one-touch system allows for the mounting and releasing of the device with just the push of a finger. Thanks to its super strong extra-large suction cup, the One-Touch Car Mount sticks securely to most smooth flat surfaces, yet is still easily removable. The stickiness of the suction cup is infinite, just rinse with warm water and let air dry, then the mount is good as new. No matter if your phone is protected by a skin or a case, the iOttie One-Touch Car Mount grips securely onto your device so you can drive with confidence. Get protected. Get Going!
- Easy one-touch mounting system locks and releases the device with just a push of a finger
- Extra –large strong suction cup attaches to the windshield or most smooth flat surfaces and is easily removable
- Super strong suction cup can be restored to its mint condition by rinsing it with warm water and allowing it to air dry
- Fully adjustable with 360 degree rotation for quick portrait and landscape views
- No slip-grip securely holds mobile devices up to 3 inches wide
The cool thing is that it goes beyond the windshield as well. You can stick it on the mirror in the hotel room, you can stick it on the nightstand, or you can stick it on the desk … anywhere there is a flat surface.
Anyway… we like it, we think that you will too.
Check out the video:
The Meeting Pool
Latest posts by The Meeting Pool (see all)
- Simple Expense Reporting with Integrations - October 21, 2018
- Five experiences coming to life at IMEX America 2018 - October 2, 2018
- Growth in technology exhibitors and hands-on tech opportunities to be highpoint of IMEX in Frankfurt 2017 - April 27, 2017