Hot off the press at IMEX…
Attendify is launching a private mobile social network for events empowering attendees make new connections while keeping event planners stay in control with the ability to moderate content and encourage participation.
San Francisco, CA, October 16th, 2013 — Networking is at the core of any successful
event, but breaking the ice and managing new relationships is a challenge for attendees and event planners alike. That’s the problem Attendify, a San Francisco based startup, is working to address by launching a private mobile social network for events.
“We focused on making the experience of using the Social App familiar for attendees” says Michael Balyasny, Attendify’s co-‐founder and CEO “when you open the app it looks just like your Facebook timeline with photos, messages, likes and comments, but the magic for event planners is that they’re always in control of the social experience” continues Michael.
Attendify’s Social App combines simple app creation, powerful social tools, and a management control panel. Together these tools comprise a complete end-‐to-‐end event engagement platform, some key capabilities include:
- Timeline: a single place for attendees to view and engage with social content.
- Photo Sharing: take a photo and share it to the timeline instantly.
- Messaging: share short Twitter style messages to start conversations.
- Profiles: every attendee has a social profile that tracks their activity.
- Management: event planners can send push notifications, moderate content, and even block users.
The process of creating an app is simple; it takes just days to have the fully branded app published to the App Store and Google Play. “In the past six months we’ve had a chance to test the Beta version of the Social App at over 100 events ranging from large conferences with clients such as Philips and AstraZeneca, to small meetings of just a few hundred people” says Michael, “we were very encouraged by the outcome; a solution that gives attendees the ability to share, and planners the comfort of knowing they’re in control is very powerful.”
Attendify works right out of the box and is tailored to the needs of attendees and event planners. Getting started is as easy as registering a free Attendify account and following our step-‐by-‐step process to build and preview your app. For questions or additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-‐944-‐8678.
Latest posts by Tara Thomas (see all)
- Virtual Conferences – the New Reality is Working - January 14, 2021
- Virtual Events – Are You Happy With Them So Far? - January 14, 2021
- Feeling Zoomed out? Want to choose who you talk to when networking, like in real life? - January 14, 2021