etouches recently released their latest ebook, “the Event App Blue Book for Mobile Apps.” The ebook, written by Niko Nelissen, former CEO of TapCrowd and current Vice President of Mobile, Data and Engagement at etouches, aims to enable planners to build advanced app strategies.
Mobile apps have become something of a necessity for events and in order to ensure ROI is achieved, planners need to understand how to best leverage these technologies. With this eBook, etouches is taking a stance of mobile app strategy and hopes to provide their clients and the industry the information they need to succeed in mobile.
The eBook offers not only information about etouches and TapCrowd features but also information regarding best practices and advanced strategies in order to provide the best mobile app experience for event participants – no matter which app provider is used.
Other highlights of the eBook include:
- Tips to better serve and engage event attendees
- How to monetize your app for partners and sponsors
- The best ways to gain feedback to calculate event ROI
- Apple Watch and wearable devices for events: trick or treat
- Capturing lead data at all stages of your event to feed your CRM
Download etouches’ free eBook at get.etouches.com/event-app-bluebook.
etouches is a global end-to-end event management software solution. The success oriented and cloud-based platform delivers innovative technology solutions to streamline the event process and increase ROI. Founded in 2008, etouches has assisted over 20,000 event professionals in planning, executing and measuring their events. With a focus on event sourcing, registration, marketing, logistics, engagement and data, the software solution has been able to serve more than 1,000 customers in corporations, associations, agencies and educational institutions. Headquartered in the United States in Norwalk, CT, the company has four additional global offices in Reading, United Kingdom; Ghent, Belgium; Sydney, Australia; Dubai, UAE. Learn more about etouches at www.etouches.com.
Latest posts by Kaylynne Hatch (see all)
- Podcasts for #Eventprofs - December 18, 2018
- How to Use Video to Increase Your Event’s Value - October 11, 2018
- Don’t Forget To Ask These Questions At Your Next Summer Site Visit - May 2, 2017