Do you want to go to conferences and trade shows to just sit there instead of meeting new people and generating new business?
Of course you don’t!
But is there another way?
Whether you’re an attendee, an exhibitor, or an event organizer, Shpare might be able to help you.
According to Anders Fredriksson, Shpare started out as an “anti-calendar” for people to track and “share” their spare time with their friends’, hence the name Shpare. Now Shpare is a platform that delivers pre-qualified leads to exhibitors at conferences and trade shows.
Using Shpare, attendees and exhibitors can send meeting requests to make a face-to-face meeting happen. This way, exhibitors can focus their time on leads with a higher probability of leading to new business, thus increasing their sales at a lower cost.
Event organizers can also benefit. From their site: “For every exhibitor that use Shpare you get 50% of the revenue you help to turn over.”
Plus, if the exhibitors see the business value in your event, they’re more likely to return!
What to Like:
- Reduced costs
- Attendees’ information is analyzed before event to provide targeted leads
- Activities tracked & displayed on dashboard
- Managers can see list of qualified leads that staff members have met with
- List is exportable to Salesforce & other CRM systems
Latest posts by Tara Thomas (see all)
- Virtual Conferences – the New Reality is Working - January 14, 2021
- Virtual Events – Are You Happy With Them So Far? - January 14, 2021
- Feeling Zoomed out? Want to choose who you talk to when networking, like in real life? - January 14, 2021