It’s Friday! Time for another cocktail at the Meeting Pool! Watching the summer swim away is always difficult. But it doesn’t have to be so hard with some Hard Apple Cider Sangria to sip on. The fresh fruit inspirations of summer combined with the cozy flavors of fall make the perfect drink to curl up with by the fire.
- 1 large apple, thinly sliced
- 1 navel orange, thinly sliced
- 1 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup toasted carmel whiskey
- 1/4 brandy
- 1/4 light rum
- 1-22oz bottle of hard apple cider
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher. Chill for 20-30 minutes and serve over ice. Serves 6-8.
Recipe and Images from http://daydreamerdesserts.com/2013/10/hard-apple-cider-sangria.html/
Latest posts by michellecamp (see all)
- Meeting Pool Music Club -Feel This Moment - November 6, 2013
- Make That Show Count — How to Manage Your Trade Show Leads - October 23, 2013
- The Pool Bar — Hard Apple Cider Sangria - October 11, 2013