Today, International Women’s Day, we at Women in Cloud are launching the 21 Days of Action campaign to create $1 billion in economic access for women-led technology companies.
The campaign runs from March 8-28, and aims to improve access to procurement vehicles for women in the technology sector through collaborative action with public officer holders, global corporations, women tech entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship organizations and
accelerators in Canada and the U.S.
Together, we can share the importance of fair and equitable access to economic opportunities for all, to amplify the success of women-led technology companies, and the important organizations and initiatives they support.
We’ve put together social media content for you to easily copy, paste and post on your profile. You may use the complete promo kit to share the campaign message and the links in the action calendar below to take your own actions each week of the campaign!
Use the hashtag #empowHERaccess with your posts to join the conversation online.
Each week in our social media we will feature spotlights by industry leaders, inspirational quotes, and calls-to-action for the community to take as a collective.
- Download the Promo Kit Here
- Download Creatives & GIFs Here
- Download the Action Calendar Here
- Download the Press Release Here
Week 1 Plan
Week 2 Plan
Week 3 Plan
And… don’t forget to:
- Sign the pledge to unlock economic access through procurement and investment vehicles.
- Nominate an Entrepreneur for WIC’s Top 50 Women Entrepreneur Enterprise-Ready Solutions. This takes 10 minutes max.